Friday, March 18, 2011

Where Do Los Angeles Directors Have Coffee?

BRC: "I dropped the divorce, I wanted to have my family back together "



Program The tube View the opportunity to guest Billy Ray Cyrus who this time will clarify the controversy of their those over the ruin that left Hannah Montana familiar, keep reading to find out more

Billy Ray Cyrus abandons plans for divorce with his wife Tish, and tells the ladies of The View by what has been a change of heart according to ABC spokesman.
During an interview that airs tomorrow, the father of singer Miley Cyrus revealed: "I dropped the divorce. I wanted to have my family back together. Things are better than ever. I feel like I have my Miley back. I feel that we are again the father and daughter who were previously in Hannah Montana "Cyrus
also talks about his interview with GQ magazine where he allegedly blamed Hannah Montana that" destroyed his family. " During his appearance adds
"I do not think Hannah Montana ruined my family, but to clarify things, I love Hannah Montana. I love Disney. They did not buy MIFAMILIA. Now the fame, fame is a different animal, you have to be careful with that, "Billy Ray allegedly appear on The View on Friday. but canceled at the last minute. :


Source



0 comments:

Post a Comment