Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mixing With Water To Produce More Hydrogen

Aircraft


not forget my

or elastic probes

that unite us.

ticking

the stairs still wearing the fourth

ticking

stealth door opens

and I always expected chatters.

not forget me.

ticking

the table is served.

ticking

your name will not peel off

dishes.

I have a new document

dni old, also died,

time goes too fast

to tell you everything

of this neo life

ticking

aircraft keep coming.

tic

the car and changed it twice.

tac

in desk drawers

continue collecting photos.

Tic tac

boys grow

all

also ours,

ticking

I still buy books.

tac

she receives flowers

on the dates indicated.

tic

I changed the password

only to remember the previous

as if it were unique.

ticking

lift light remains poor.

The black doll

is black

ticking

not forget

ticking

not forgotten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment